Private Handicrafts of Ubud Half-Day Tour
Tours & Sightseeing
In the art capital of Bali, discover how handmade crafts are supporting a wide variety of causes, not just locally but nationally. Try your hand at dyeing cloths in a traditional way and encounter a variety of other galleries and workshops, gaining valuable insight into island culture.
Ubud is Bali's cultural heart. Scores of artisans and artists make and sell their wares for all to see. On this private tour, get a more intimate look at some of the important work they support in the community. At the Threads of Life Gallery, join a textiles class as you're introduced to the traditional method of using natural dyes to color fabrics.
During an informative class, learn how the Threads of Life Gallery sponsors local weavers across 11 Indonesian islands, assisting them with sustainability efforts and product marketing. Visit a local jeweler and learn how the proceeds from sales of the gold- and silver-plated jewelry provides aid to vital community resources such as clinics, scholarships, and even prisoner rehabilitation.
Finally, hear about the invaluable work performed by the Kupu-Kupu Foundation, an organization that helps people with disabilities make and sell handicrafts, with all the money circulating back into the civic arena.
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion