Private Full-Day Island Tour in Classic Volkswagen 181
Explore the island in style with a rugged Volkswagen Type 181 convertible and a knowledgeable guide. Choose from 3 routes: travel to the Taman Ayun and Ulun Danu temples in west Bali; visit Yeh Pulu and Mount Batur in central Bali; or see Kerta Gosa and the water palace of Tirta Gangga in east Bali.
Option 1: West Bali
From your hotel, travel to one of the island's most beautiful temples, Taman Ayun, with multi-tiered roofs, gardens, and fish ponds. Pass by quaint countryside and small villages along the way to Bratan Lake and the charming temple of Ulun Danu, dedicated to the goddess of water. Stop for lunch in Munduk, a peaceful mountain village, before a coffee break at a plantation in Belimbing.
Option 2: Central Bali
Visit the stone relief of Yeh Pulu to admire the artistic carvings and head to Gunung Kawi, an 11th-century temple complex. Here, descend the stairs among terraced rice fields to see the resting place of Anak Wungsu and his wives. Then continue to the 5,633-foot (1,171-m) Mount Batur, an active volcano, for impressive and far-reaching views before a stop at the Holy Springs of Sebatu and a break for refreshments.
Option 3: East Bali
At Kerta Gosa admire the stunning artwork of the Balinese house structure and proceed to the Besakih Temple at the foot of Mount Agung—Bali's highest peak. Take a stroll at the water palace of Tirta Gangga and make your way to the ancient village of Tenganan to observe traditional gamelan music and ritual dances.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour