Private Eat, Pray, Love Tour with Pig Tasting & Dinner
With the Julia Roberts' film Eat, Pray, Love as your inspiration, discover the best food in Bali as you experience a spiritual journey that romanticizes the gorgeous Indonesian scenery. Visit a traditional village, taste delicious babi guling, and walk through the sacred Monkey Forest.
Your tour begins when your guide picks you up at your hotel and transports you to the village of Ubud, where rice paddies and steep ravines abound in the central foothills. Make your way to Ketut Liyer's house, where he welcomes you into his abode and tells your fortune. During this spiritual session, Ketut reveals the basic Balinese concepts of life that can lead to a happier existence.
At Ibu Oka, savor the tastes of babi guling, a pig roast served with rice and vegetables, before exploring the Ubud market for souvenirs. In the evening, head to the north side of the village, passing by a valley covered with rice paddies. From here, embark on a trek up the Campuhan Hill that offers a scenic view of the lush green countryside.
Finally, your last stop is the sacred Monkey Forest, a well-maintained small forest that boasts over 500 friendly monkeys in its tiered treetops. Before returning to your hotel, end your tour with a dinner stop at the Bebek Bengil Restaurant and try the delicious crispy duck with Balinese sauce.Read More
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Whitewater Rafting & Elephant Safari Ride
- Whitewater Rafting
- Downhill Cultural Cycling Tour with Lunch
- Private Bali As You Please Tour
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Best of Bali Highlights Tour with Lunch
- Elephant Safari Park & Optional Elephant Ride