Private East of Bali Secret-Beaches Tour
Discover beaches that only locals know about with a knowledgeable guide leading the way. Get away from the crowds and have a leisurely day in the sun, snorkeling and sunbathing as you wish. You also get to see how salt is made in a cultural experience in Kusamba.
After hotel pickup, begin your day with a visit to Kusamba fisherman village, the center of traditional salt farming in Bali. Learn the whole process of salt making while admiring the colorful boats lined up on the shoreline
Continue to the east near Padang Bai Harbor, escaping from the hustle of paradise island to Bias Tugel beach. You have to walk through a fairly steep and rocky path but are rewarded with a beautiful, hidden beach once you reach the bottom. A stretch of white sandy beaches welcomes you, and the crystal clear blue sea water beckons for you to swim. A high cliff on the right and left of the beach makes this place wonderfully isolated from the outside world.
Next, go to Candidasa. Here, you are served a tasty lunch of local cuisine as you sit and look out over a central city landmark, a lotus fond of the sea.
Afterward, continue a bit further to the east, journeying down roughly paved roads that lead you to a pristine 1,312-feet (400-m) wide, white sandy beach. This beach is often referred to by various nicknames such as Pasir Putih, White Sand Beach, or Virgin Beach. Indulge in ultimate relaxation as you sit on a cushioned daybed under a colorful parasol. Or, hop in the water and spend the afternoon snorkeling around in search of seashells and coral reef. Then, sit back as you are conveniently returned to your hotel.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour