Private East Bali Sightseeing & Culture Tour
Watch the harvesting of salt near black sand beaches, visit a waterfront palace developed by a transnational team of architects, and step back in time at a traditional village that adheres to cultural practices that go back hundreds of years.
Join your guide as they pick you up outside your Bali hotel, enjoying the air-conditioned comfort of your private ride as you head toward the Kertha Gosa Pavilion. Learn how this open-air center was used as a court of law in the 19th century, explore colorful wayang-style paintings that show the progression of Balinese trials, and then head to Kusamba Beach.
Watch farmers harvest salt from open-air pools, stroll on black sand beaches punctuated by the weather-worn hulls of fishing boats, and follow the coast south until you reach the Ujung Water Palace. Designed by a team of Dutch and Chinese architects, this waterfront sanctuary offs plenty of opportunities for photographers itching to capture unusual edifices.
Grab a bite to eat at a local restaurant and round out your private tour with some time in Tenganan Pegringsingan, a village that remains largely untouched since its discovery in the 20th century. Check out thrilling mekare kare fights, where opponents strike each other with thorny branches, and browse one-of-a-kind handicrafts like the geringsing cloth, whose intricate patterns are said to have healing powers.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour