Private Denpasar Foodie Discovery
Day Trips & Excursions
Join this private foodie tour to see the best of Denpasar, Bali's capital and largest city. Explore its amazing culture, learn the many different types of local food, and taste traditional handmade cookies and sweet drinks as your guide takes you around the market.
Start your afternoon tour with a pickup from your hotel. After you make your way to Denpasar, visit a home factory to see the intricate process of making Indonesia's famous Pie Susu cookies and get a chance to taste them fresh. Next, stop for a drink of es teller a popular local fruit cocktail prepared from a mixture of avocado, coconut meat, and other fruits with sweetened condensed milk and sugar.
Your tour's next stop is at Badung Market, where your guide points out the many different fruits, herbs, spices, and vegetables available and describes how the locals utilize them in their daily cooking. Taste unfamiliar fruits and Indonesian cakes for a satisfying experience.
In the evening, proceed to your final stop at a famous night market for some appetizing street food. Take time to pick out any snacks or dishes from the stalls and fill your stomach from the abundant choices available. Make sure you've enjoyed everything the market has to offer before your guide takes you back to your hotel.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour