Private Denpasar Foodie Discovery
Day Trips & Excursions
Join this private foodie tour to see the best of Denpasar, Bali's capital and largest city. Explore its amazing culture, learn the many different types of local food, and taste traditional handmade cookies and sweet drinks as your guide takes you around the market.
Start your afternoon tour with a pickup from your hotel. After you make your way to Denpasar, visit a home factory to see the intricate process of making Indonesia's famous Pie Susu cookies and get a chance to taste them fresh. Next, stop for a drink of es teller a popular local fruit cocktail prepared from a mixture of avocado, coconut meat, and other fruits with sweetened condensed milk and sugar.
Your tour's next stop is at Badung Market, where your guide points out the many different fruits, herbs, spices, and vegetables available and describes how the locals utilize them in their daily cooking. Taste unfamiliar fruits and Indonesian cakes for a satisfying experience.
In the evening, proceed to your final stop at a famous night market for some appetizing street food. Take time to pick out any snacks or dishes from the stalls and fill your stomach from the abundant choices available. Make sure you've enjoyed everything the market has to offer before your guide takes you back to your hotel.Read More
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Whitewater Rafting & Elephant Safari Ride
- Whitewater Rafting
- Downhill Cultural Cycling Tour with Lunch
- Private Bali As You Please Tour
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Best of Bali Highlights Tour with Lunch
- Elephant Safari Park & Optional Elephant Ride