Private Denpasar City Tour, Sunset Kecak Dance & Barbecue Dinner
Cruise through the historic heart of Denpasar with an experienced guide, learning about Bali's past with visits to monuments and museums, and diving into the city's culture at a local market. In the afternoon, check out monkey-inhabited temples, watch a fire dance at sunset, and grab a tasty barbecue dinner.
From your hotel, ride in a private car with your guide into the center of Denspasar, where you can spend the morning exploring the intricate carvings that pay tribute to past Balinese struggles at the Bajra Sandhi Monument and checking out the artifacts on display at the Bali Museum. Swing by Badung Market to barter for everything from ripe fruit to colorful textiles, and then ride out of town to spend some time by the water.
Keep an eye on monkeys with sticky fingers as you check out the seaside Uluwatu Temple, settle into an outdoor theater at sunset to watch trained performers chant and spin through the kecak fire dance, and wrap up your day with a savory barbecue dinner at an oceanfront restaurant before heading back to your hotel.
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion