Private Day Trip Mount Batur, Hot Springs & Monkey Forest
Circle the crater of a massive volcano, take a dip in hot springs fueled by its geothermal core, and stop off at a coffee plantation with a specialty you won't find at your local cafe. Snap photos of crab-eating macaques in a sacred forest, visit Mount Batur, and check out a centuries-old temple.
Start your morning with convenient pickup at your hotel, settling into a comfortable seat in the air-conditioned bus as you head toward the Tirta Empul Temple at Tampaksiring. Take part in a spiritual cleansing ritual called melukat and set up postcard-worthy shots of Mount Batur from nearby viewpoints. Hear about this active volcano's last eruption as you continue on to natural hot springs kept bubbling by Mount Batur's geothermal vents. Throw on your swimsuit, take a dip, and then dry off before heading to a coffee plantation at Bali Pulina.
Order up one of the most expensive cups of coffee in the world and find out what unique process earns it such a steep price. Named coffee luwak, this unique beverage is created from beans that have been digested—and left behind—by adorable Asian palm civet. Caffeinated and ready to keep moving, ride through the terraced rice fields of Tegalalang and then round out your day feeding crab-eating macaques in the Ubud Monkey Forest, home to hundreds of species of protected trees, dozens of weather-worn temples, and—of course—lots and lots of curious primates.Read More
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Whitewater Rafting & Elephant Safari Ride
- Whitewater Rafting
- Downhill Cultural Cycling Tour with Lunch
- Private Bali As You Please Tour
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Best of Bali Highlights Tour with Lunch
- Elephant Safari Park & Optional Elephant Ride