Private Cultural Lifestyle Tour
Tours & Sightseeing
Engage with the rural culture of Bali in a village tour designed to reveal and sustain the age-old customs of community life. By working in the rice paddies, eating native dishes, and visiting the island's second-largest temple, you receive a holistic view of Balinese lifestyle.
You begin in the village of Tunjuk, meeting local people and learning how to weave palm fronds into traditional temple offerings. Take a guided stroll through the community to observe how the settlement is designed and see the local animals, as well as the fruits and herbs that are grown in small gardens.
With a mattock in hand, head out into the rice paddies to help cultivate the crucial crop. Depending on the season, you could plant, transplant, or harvest the rice, and watch the skillful laborers scale the coconut palms before you give it a try yourself.
Following a delicious lunch with native fare and ingredients such as cassava and fresh coconut, all wrapped in a banana leaf, leave the community-based project and head for the 17th-century Taman Ayun Temple. Admire the temple's design, with more than 50 structures and a moat to give the impression that the complex is floating.Read More
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion