Private Crafting & Cooking Class
Food & Drink
Spend a day engaged with locals to learn their traditions and hobbies. See artworks created by inhabitants of Singapadu, marveling at their incredible ability and creativity. Then, learn to carve your own souvenir out of bath soap and to cook authentic Balinese cuisine.
Visit the village of Singapadu and discover local artisans who get their inspiration from the area’s beautiful surroundings and tranquil atmosphere and create unique handicrafts varying from wooden masks used in Balinese traditional dances, to gold and silver wares.
Continue to the wood carving village of Mas, work with a local wood-carver to learn the methods of making a handicraft. Not only do you learn new skills but you are also immersed in the typical life of a Balinese. For the beginner, it is recommended to start carving with bath soap, so you draw the pattern on carton paper and begin to carve a turtle. You are equipped with all the carving tools necessary to complete your little piece of handmade art.
Afterward, partake in a hands-on cooking class where you learn to make a local dish. Once your food is smelling ever so tempting, sit down and enjoy the fruits of your labor over lunch. Return to your hotel in the afternoon feeling accomplished and immerse in local culture.Read More
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Whitewater Rafting & Elephant Safari Ride
- Whitewater Rafting
- Downhill Cultural Cycling Tour with Lunch
- Private Bali As You Please Tour
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Best of Bali Highlights Tour with Lunch
- Elephant Safari Park & Optional Elephant Ride