Private Coffee, Views & Culture Full-Day Tour
Day Trips & Excursions
With idyllic views and tastes of celebrated coffee this private tour offers fantastic insight into the inner workings of rural life in Bali. Visit a coffee plantation for the bean-to-cup story before heading to the dramatic volcanic region surrounding Mount Batur and seeing the sacred Kehen Temple.
Begin the day with a scenic drive by the rice paddies of Tegalalang on your way to Sebatu, home to a working coffee plantation where you learn how important this crop is to the community as well as how the product range diversified. Smell the sweet and spicy aromas of clove, vanilla, cocoa, and passion fruit.
After seeing the coffee bushes and berries in the fields, head into the processing plant to observe the traditional roasting process—still done with a wok over a smoky fire. Finally taste the delicious finished product; it does not get much fresher. If you're interested, try a cup of well-known Kopi Luwak—its distinguishing feature is using beans processed through the digestive system of the Indonesian civet cat.
Head north to admire spectacular Mount Batur, an active volcano surrounded by a large caldera, before you continue to the rural village of Penglipuran—a charming spot displaying traditional architectural techniques. Your last stop is the sacred Kehen Temple, a remarkable scene with a series of ornate monuments spread over 8 terraces on a hillside.Read More
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Whitewater Rafting & Elephant Safari Ride
- Whitewater Rafting
- Downhill Cultural Cycling Tour with Lunch
- Private Bali As You Please Tour
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Best of Bali Highlights Tour with Lunch
- Elephant Safari Park & Optional Elephant Ride