Private Bukit Peninsula Full-Day Tour
Tours & Sightseeing
Discover the spiritual, natural, and cultural highlights of Bali’s southern coast on this full-day tour, culminating with a barbecue in an enchanting setting. From the island’s most famous beaches to a rousing dance performance, this is a fabulous celebration of Balinese culture.
Drive south onto the Bukit Peninsula to the spectacular south coast. Here, stretches of golden sand form idyllic beaches that are among the best in the region. Some are superb surfing spots, where beachgoers play in giant rollers in the Indian Ocean, and others are hidden in sheltered coves with clear azure waters. Catch an electric funicular down to a private beach for some rest and relaxation, and go for a dip if you’d like before kicking back for lunch on the beach at Karma Kandara Resort.
In the afternoon, pay a visit to one of the islands most famous temples at Uluwatu. Its clifftop location is dramatic in itself, and the orange hues of the setting sun make it truly majestic. Local male performers take center stage for a performance of the traditional kecak dance as chanting and drumbeats add to the ambiance.
On Jimbaran—one of Bali’s spacious beaches—round out your wonderful day with an oceanfront barbecue as you enjoy fresh seafood, traditional dishes, and sambal, a spicy Indonesian chili sauce.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour