Private Bike Tour of Bongkasa Village
Tours & Sightseeing
Cruise past pristine rice paddies and meet friendly locals as you explore the picturesque, rural areas of Bali from the best vantage point possible, the seat of a bicycle. Along the way, stop off at the charming village of Bongkasa and delve deep into its incredible natural beauty.
Located just on the outskirts of Ubud, Bongkasa is a small township which boasts colorful traditions, fascinating customs, and gorgeous pastoral landscapes. After a comfortable drive from your hotel, hop aboard your 2-wheeled ride and begin your leisurely 10-mile (17-km) journey.
Cycling on mostly flat or downhill terrain provides a relaxed excursion suitable for all ages. Let your guide lead the way as you roll by verdant fields of rice, stunning temples, and delightful communities. During breaks, snap some photos of the local scenery and chat with nearby residents happy to share their story.Read More
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Whitewater Rafting & Elephant Safari Ride
- Whitewater Rafting
- Downhill Cultural Cycling Tour with Lunch
- Private Bali As You Please Tour
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Best of Bali Highlights Tour with Lunch
- Elephant Safari Park & Optional Elephant Ride