Private Balinese Blessing & Batuan Temple Half-Day Tour
This private tour offers a celebration of local Balinese lifestyles as you engage with spiritual and artistic culture. Receive a blessing from a Hindu high priest, visit a striking temple in Batuan, and see wonderful examples of local artwork as you engage with village life.
Begin with a visit to the village of Mas, known for the elaborate woodcarvings produced by its craftsmen. Take some time to stroll around and admire the hundreds of delightful pieces on display. You can also meet a pedanda, a Hindu high priest and highly respected member of the local community, and ask to have a blessing bestowed upon you.
Afterward, an astrologer uses time-honored methods to interpret your destiny before your tour moves on. In the nearby village of Batuan, visit a striking temple featuring traditional Balinese architecture. Admire the ornate designs and the roof constructed from black palm-tree fiber, a technique used in many Balinese temples.
Before your tour ends, visit the home and studio of a local artist and marvel at an exhibition of their work, which features delicate and complex depictions of both mythical and historically accurate scenes of daily life.Read More
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion