Private Balinese Blessing & Batuan Temple Half-Day Tour
This private tour offers a celebration of local Balinese lifestyles as you engage with spiritual and artistic culture. Receive a blessing from a Hindu high priest, visit a striking temple in Batuan, and see wonderful examples of local artwork as you engage with village life.
Begin with a visit to the village of Mas, known for the elaborate woodcarvings produced by its craftsmen. Take some time to stroll around and admire the hundreds of delightful pieces on display. You can also meet a pedanda, a Hindu high priest and highly respected member of the local community, and ask to have a blessing bestowed upon you.
Afterward, an astrologer uses time-honored methods to interpret your destiny before your tour moves on. In the nearby village of Batuan, visit a striking temple featuring traditional Balinese architecture. Admire the ornate designs and the roof constructed from black palm-tree fiber, a technique used in many Balinese temples.
Before your tour ends, visit the home and studio of a local artist and marvel at an exhibition of their work, which features delicate and complex depictions of both mythical and historically accurate scenes of daily life.Read More
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Whitewater Rafting & Elephant Safari Ride
- Whitewater Rafting
- Downhill Cultural Cycling Tour with Lunch
- Private Bali As You Please Tour
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Best of Bali Highlights Tour with Lunch
- Elephant Safari Park & Optional Elephant Ride