Private Bali Herbal Walk & Jamu Making
Day Trips & Excursions
Enjoy a pleasant walk through the lush Bali landscape to learn about the local medicinal and cooking herbs. On this private tour you have the opportunity to smell and taste native herbs as well as participate in a class to make Jamu, a traditional medicine made from various plants.
After your experienced guide picks you up from your hotel, make your way to a rice field and familiarize yourself with a wide variety of native plants and herbs by feeling, smelling, and tasting them. Gain wonderful insight into the traditional and modern techniques of popular Balinese herbal healing such as methods for diagnosing and identifying plants used for common ailments.
After a healthy lunch at a local restaurant, follow your guide to a home factory and learn about the procedures to make Jamu—an herbal medicine made from select plant parts such as the roots, bark, flowers, seeds, leaves, and fruits. Learn the steps involved from walking in the garden and picking out herbs to grinding and mixing the ingredients before you return to your hotel.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour