Private Bali Cultural Tour with Lunch & Kopi Luwak Coffee Tasting
Experience the wonders of Bali during this immersive cultural tour that showcases amazing architecture, traditional dances, markets bursting with unique goods, and extravagant temples honoring Hindu gods. Enjoy a delicious lunch at a local restaurant and taste the renowned kopi luwak coffee.
Your exciting day begins when you are picked up by your guide, who transports you to watch a performance of the barong dance, a popular Balinese routine representing the battle between good and evil. Next, visit a charming art village where you can browse many handmade crafts including jewelry, wood carvings, and paintings, before heading to a traditional local home that showcases the complex nature of Balinese architecture.
Continue on to the Batuan Temple, a towering triangular structure dedicated to the Hindu god of Wisnu, where your guide teaches you about Balinese art and architecture and provides a quick overview of the Hindu religion. After visiting the temple, take a break by savoring a tasty lunch at the Umadawa Restaurant that boasts an impressive gallery including thousands of paintings from local artists.
Then, make your way to central Bali to see expansive rice paddy terraces that cut across the green valley like a staircase made for giants. Your final stop is at the Bali Pulina coffee plantation for a tasting of the exclusive kopi luwak coffee, made from coffee cherries that have been digested by the Asian palm civet, a small cat native to Indonesia.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour