Pod Chocolate Factory Tour
Food & Drink
Take a sweet tooth-satisfying journey as you follow chocolate making from tree to treat on this intriguing tour inside Pod Chocolate. Enjoy rich sips of dark chocolate beverages, watch artisans make a wide variety of chocolate goodies, and get the chance to craft your own chocolate elephant.
Make your way to Bali's jungle-infused center in a comfortable coach that picks you up at your South Bali or Ubud hotel. Cruise past the trunks of resident elephants at the Bali Elephant Camp and reach the grounds of Pod Chocolate. Head inside, where a decadent chocolate beverage is offered as the ideal way to start your tour.
On the factory floor, watch skilled staff break down raw cacao into cocoa nibs and get the chance to try each ingredient at various stages in production. Find out how sweet bars of chocolate are poured and uncover other tasty treats infused with chocolate bits and pieces. Along the way, listen as your guide explains the benefits of eating chocolate and learn how Pod uses organic and sustainable practices to keep its products as responsible and delicious as possible.
Wind your day to a close with a hands-on lesson, where you can make your own delectable chocolate elephant, an ideal souvenir for friends and family back home or perhaps an indulgent treat for you as you return to your hotel.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour