Nighttime Elephant Ride, Dinner & Cycling Tour
Enjoy an afternoon of cycling through traditional villages as you take in the splendid sights of Mt. Batur, Bali’s own volcano. Then, ride a Sumatran elephant along Bali’s only twilight trek and end your evening with a tasty 4-course dinner served in the Pachyderm Grove.
Pedal along 15 miles (25 km) of lush green valleys on a downhill mountain-bike ride. As you pass Balinese villages, historical temples, and verdant rice terraces, immerse yourself with local culture while your guide shares some insight to Bali’s rich history. Upon arrival at the Elephant Safari Park, get a chance to touch, feed, and play with more than 30 stunning Sumatran elephants.
Then, marvel as you witness the skills of local elephants in the fascinating talent show. After sunset, ride one of these magnificent creatures as you journey along a trail specially designed for night rides. End your magical night with a sumptuous 4-course dinner prepared by the executive chef in the beautifully designed Pachyderm Palm Grove by the lake.
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion