Night Safari with Elephant Show & Dinner
Food & Drink
Explore Bali's only twilight elephant trek at the award-winning Elephant Safari Park in Taro. Enjoy a magical elephant talent show at dusk before your ride through the dimly lit forest at night. Conclude your evening with a tasty dinner served outdoors in the Pachyderm Palm Grove.
Be picked up from your hotel in Bali for a relaxing ride to Elephant Safari Park in Taro. See the large and comprehensive collection of elephant memorabilia, including a 15,000-year-old mammoth skeleton at the park's Museum and Elephant Discovery Information Center.
Next, take the chance to touch, feed, and play with more than 30 beautiful Sumatran elephants, one of the most rare and endangered species of elephants left in the world today.
Be captivated by the fascinating Elephant Talent Show before you embark on your safari night tour. Wonder at the misty and dimly lit forest of Taro as you ride under the stars on Bali's only twilight elephant trek.
To end your magical night, enjoy a sumptuous dinner served outdoors and be mesmerized by the newly designed Pachyderm Palm Grove, located beside the elephants' bathing lake. After a full day of discovery, your transfer takes you back to your hotel.Read More
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Whitewater Rafting & Elephant Safari Ride
- Whitewater Rafting
- Downhill Cultural Cycling Tour with Lunch
- Private Bali As You Please Tour
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Best of Bali Highlights Tour with Lunch
- Elephant Safari Park & Optional Elephant Ride