Night Safari Experience at Bali Safari & Marine Park
Experience a nighttime journey into the African savannah at the Bali Safari & Marine Park. Ride on a special cage tram on a safari to encounter over 60 different species, from tigers to binturongs, before a spectacular fire dancing show and sumptuous barbecue dinner.
Your nocturnal adventure begins with a guided walk around the park. On Komodo Island, see bats swooping in the shadows, Brazilian snake-necked turtles swimming in a shallow stream, and massive Komodo Dragons lumbering across the ground. Pass by a towering statue of Ganesha as owls, iguanas, and lemurs peer out of the brush and white tigers prowl around a replica of an ancient fortress.
Next, head to the Mara River Safari Lodge and board your specially constructed cage tram. Set off into the wilderness of the African savannah as you get up close to fascinating creatures from around the world. Hand-feed gentle herbivores like zebras, elephants, and giraffes, and watch majestic lions and tigers roam in the gentle glow of the moonlight.
Head to the lobby, where you can encounter exotic animals like brightly colored macaws, slow-moving snakes, and whiskered binturongs. Snap a souvenir photo or 2 with these jungle critters, and then take a seat for the Afrika! Rhythm of Fire show, an exciting performance combining puppets, drumming, and breathtaking fire-dancing. Finally, fill your plate at the barbecue buffet in the N'kuchiro Bar & Grill, enjoying fresh cuisine as you take in views over the African landscape.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour