Night at the Bali Zoo
Cruise to the Bali Zoo after the sun goes down for a fun-filled night packed with elephant feeding sessions and photo opportunities with slithering pythons. Afterward, tuck into a delicious Balinese dinner and check out traditional fire dancers as they put on a thrilling performance sure to ignite your night out.
Start your excursion with convenient transportation from your Bali hotel, riding directly to the zoo's front gates. Hop out and follow your guide to the elephant enclosure, where professional trainers offer tips on how to feed these hungry pachyderms. Transfer tasty treats from your hands to their trunks, and then meet up with other animal friends for a unique photo session.
Pose next to smiling crocodiles, scaly pythons, and furry Borneo bears before you take a stroll through the rest of the zoo. As you walk, listen for the chattering calls of nocturnal animals and then reach a stage where fast-moving fire dancers put on a thrilling performance in traditional Balinese garb.
After the show, dine al fresco under the stars at the zoo's onsite restaurant, enjoying typical Balinese fare and refreshing drinks served up by attentive staff to cap off your evening before your return ride back to your hotel.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour