Mountain Biking & Whitewater Rafting
Cycle through lush valleys and past historical temples while you wonder at volcanic Mount Batur. Refuel with a tasty lunch at the renowned Elephant Safari Park before your adventure continues with whitewater rafting on the Ayung River.
A tranquil ride through the island's pristine countryside takes you to Kintamani. See the striking Mount Batur volcano in the distance while you pedal through historical villages with ancient temples, lush valleys, and emerald green rice terraces.
Stop to sample a variety of local and exotic fruits and spices before a delicious gourmet buffet lunch at the award-winning Elephant Safari, set on 8.6 acres (3.5 ha). Take the chance to observe and interact with one of the many endangered, yet beautiful, Sumatran elephants.
Next, travel to Bali's longest river, the Ayung River, for your whitewater adventure. While you put on your rafting gear, listen to the safety instructions from your skillful guides. Then jump into the river and hurdle the vortexes of swirling foamy water, natural ramps, and sudden drops in elevation. Take pride as you successfully ride the river's challenging Grade 2 and 3 rapids before a relaxing ride back to your hotel.
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion