Morning Paon Bali Cooking Class with Market Tour
Day Trips & Excursions
Unravel the secrets of authentic Balinese cuisine on this half-day cooking tour in a traditional village. Visit a bustling market to learn about unique local ingredients and receive step-by-step cooking instruction from experienced chefs in a beautiful kitchen-garden.
Depart from your hotel and embark on a gastronomic adventure through the city. Your first stop is at a local market where personal assistants help you choose the fresh ingredients, such as vegetables, herbs, meat, and spices that you will use for your cooking class.
Next, visit a rice plantation and learn about the cultivation and preparation of this staple ingredient for all Balinese meals. While there, enjoy scenic views of the natural surroundings.
Continue your tour to Laplapan Village, a traditional Balinese village, and be warmly welcomed by the local villagers. Learn the secrets of preparing Balinese food with the ingredients you have chosen. Expert chefs are on hand to provide guidance and assistance throughout the cooking class.
Interact with your fellow cooks and discover handy techniques as you prepare 3 starters, 4 main courses, and 1 Balinese dessert.
After your informative cooking lesson, sit down and enjoy satisfying and delicious Balinese meals in addition to your culinary creation.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour