Morning in Denpasar Private Tour
Day Trips & Excursions
Join this half-day tour to see the best of Bali's largest city. Explore the amazing local culture, learn the use of spices and herbs in everyday cooking, and visit the Bali Museum to see archeological objects and the Bajra Sandhi monument for insight into the history of warfare on the island.
After a pickup from your hotel, your first stop is a visit to Badung Market. Observe as your experienced guide points out the many different fruits, herbs, spices, and vegetables available and explains how the local residents utilize them in their daily cooking. Taste some freshly brewed coffee at a nearby Chinese coffee shop.
Next, proceed to Bali Museum, located in the heart of the city, to learn about the prehistoric objects found on the island and well-preserved artifacts depicting the culture of its ancient residents. See items such as small clay stupa, bronze statues, kris, and ceremonial religious apparatus.
Conclude your tour with a visit to the war museum at Bajra Sandhi. Discover the history of the Balinese people's struggle against Dutch colonists and see one of the city's most famous monuments, with 17 dioramas commemorating Balinese freedom fighters, before you return to your hotel.Read More
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion