Lakes & Hills Full-Day Tour with Lunch
Discover grand temples and beautiful pastoral landscapes in the majestic Balinese highlands. With 2 temple visits and a nature trek through a UNESCO World Heritage Site at the Jatiluwih rice terraces, you get an insightful experience in the island's countryside.
The day's first stop is at the royal temple of the Mengwi dynasty, who ruled the island of Bali. Hear from your guide about its continued importance and admire the striking architecture, decorative shrines, and ornately carved gates encircled by the temple's moat.
Higher up in the hills, enter the region of Bedugul, where the local market offers you a look at the diverse selection of produce grown in the countryside that you have just passed through. Marvel at the vibrant colors of fresh fruits and vegetables, smell the aromas of spices and flowers, and browse the shops for some handcrafted souvenirs.
Next, head deep in the mountains to Lake Bratan for a look at the temple complex of Pura Bratan, built out into the tranquil water. The whole idyllic scene offers one of the most picturesque landscapes on the island.
Complete your tour with a nature walk through the rice fields at Jatiluwih, recognized by UNESCO as part of the world's cultural heritage. Here, you can understand more about the local process of rice production, on which the island's economy thrives.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour