Join the fun and practice your kitesurfing in the warm waters of Sanur’s lagoon. Customized lessons ensure that everyone from excited first-timers to thrill-seeking veterans get the attention they need to take their abilities to the next level, while enjoying this gorgeous environment.
Travel to the picturesque east coast of Bali and meet your expert instructor to discuss your skill level. After a brief lesson on safety and riding etiquette, get down to the heart of your chosen lesson.
Level 1: Essential Basic Kiting
Practice basic techniques on a grassy area near the beach and familiarize yourself with the wind patterns and water conditions. Once you understand the kite’s flight dynamics, get a few last-minute tips, hold on, and launch into the water for the first time.
Level 2: Water Control
This intermediate course is perfect if you have some experience and want to master body-dragging skills. Listen as your instructor guides you through a series of lessons, including moving upwind, propelling left and right, and working on speed control.
Level 3: Riding
Learn how to further control your motion by generating and maintaining riding speed. Find out how professionals attack the waves as you’re exposed to exciting new tricks, like jumping and twisting in the air.
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion