Kirana Advanced Canyoning Excursion
If you have previous canyoning experience and you’re looking for an adrenaline-rush, this challenging excursion is for you. At Kirana, an extension of Kerenkali canyon in northern Bali, rappel next to rushing waterfalls, jump into natural pools, and put your endurance to the test.
Don’t miss your chance to explore Kirana, ideal for just a few months after the raining season, but not accessible the rest of the year—or for experts only. Bring your thirst for adventure and your endurance. You’ll need both as you test your athletic skills while rappelling along rushing waterfalls in top-notch technical gear, and keep your energy level up with snacks and lunch.
With your by ICOpro qualified instructor and assistant accompanying your group, limited to just 6 people, you’re in experienced hands. Feel your heart pound as you rappel along rushing waterfalls, including a wonderful descent of more than 164 feet (50 m). In this tropical environment, jump into natural pools, swim and float in pure waters, and get a chance to slide over tiered waterfalls.Read More
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion