Kerenkali Canyoning Excursion
Bring your sense of adventure on this trip to Kerenkali, a good choice for beginners as well as experienced canyoneers. Gear up with an introductory lesson from your ICOpro-qualified guide and then navigate a series of jumps and waterslides before rappelling along a majestic waterfall.
With rich colors, caves, slides, and jumps, Kerenkali is a perfect playground for canyoning. Learn the basics during an ICOpro canyoneer training course and embark on your excursion through the canyon. Under the supervision of your trained instructor and an assistant, make your way through a sequence of jumps, slides, and short rappels among volcanic rock gorges, caves, and water basins.
Embrace your inner athlete as you tackle the second part of the journey, featuring enchanting descents along a waterfall—with the highest rappelling route at 85 feet (26 m)—and jumps up to 33 feet (10 m). Along the way, get a chance to swim and then refuel with a Balinese lunch. In the afternoon, board a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle for a ride back to your hotel.Read More
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Whitewater Rafting & Elephant Safari Ride
- Whitewater Rafting
- Downhill Cultural Cycling Tour with Lunch
- Private Bali As You Please Tour
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Best of Bali Highlights Tour with Lunch
- Elephant Safari Park & Optional Elephant Ride