Kerenkali Canyoning Excursion
Bring your sense of adventure on this trip to Kerenkali, a good choice for beginners as well as experienced canyoneers. Gear up with an introductory lesson from your ICOpro-qualified guide and then navigate a series of jumps and waterslides before rappelling along a majestic waterfall.
With rich colors, caves, slides, and jumps, Kerenkali is a perfect playground for canyoning. Learn the basics during an ICOpro canyoneer training course and embark on your excursion through the canyon. Under the supervision of your trained instructor and an assistant, make your way through a sequence of jumps, slides, and short rappels among volcanic rock gorges, caves, and water basins.
Embrace your inner athlete as you tackle the second part of the journey, featuring enchanting descents along a waterfall—with the highest rappelling route at 85 feet (26 m)—and jumps up to 33 feet (10 m). Along the way, get a chance to swim and then refuel with a Balinese lunch. In the afternoon, board a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle for a ride back to your hotel.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour