Kalimudah Canyoning Excursion
Feel the thrill of rappelling by a waterfall during this excursion with jumps up to 26 feet (8 m) and natural slides. On this trek suitable for first-timers, get a great introduction to canyoning—also known as canyoneering—and swim in warm basins before refueling with a picnic lunch.
After pickup from your hotel, head to Kalimudah—accessible year-round and boasting jumps up to 26 feet (8 m), natural waterslides, and rappelling routes up to 49 feet (15 m). In a group of 12 people, learn the basics during an ICOpro (International Canyoning Organization for Professionals) training course and get ready to explore under the supervision of your ICOpro-qualified instructor.
Admire stunning sequences of plant-covered volcanic rock and swim in natural warm spring basins. Refuel with lunch at a waterfall and then relax on the ride back to your hotel. If you have never tried canyoneering before, exploring Kalimudah may get you addicted to this exhilarating sport. If you are already experienced, Kalimudah is a good start to enjoy the Balinese canyons.Read More
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Whitewater Rafting & Elephant Safari Ride
- Whitewater Rafting
- Downhill Cultural Cycling Tour with Lunch
- Private Bali As You Please Tour
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Best of Bali Highlights Tour with Lunch
- Elephant Safari Park & Optional Elephant Ride