Kalimudah & Kerenkali Canyoning Excursion
Set out into the wilderness at the center of Bali for a mix of canyoning in some of the island's most incredible scenery. This adventure lets you explore the ravines and waterways of Kalimudah and Kerenkali canyons, for an unforgettable adventure in the wild.
The excursion begins with a convenient pickup from your hotel and a ride out into the jungle of central Bali. Several jumps and natural water slides are waiting, so rappel and swim through volcanic gorges surrounded by a spectacular environment—a setting to delight fans of sporty and fun discoveries.
With 13 waterfalls ranging in height from 15 to 50 feet (5–15 m) and several slides, this outing combines excitement with beautiful scenery in a wonderful wild. Your guides show you the best routes, and you can try out state-of-the-art equipment to get the most out of your experience before the ride back to your hotel.Read More
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion