John Hardy Bali Workshop & Ubud Palace Visit
Day Trips & Excursions
Take a journey through centuries of exquisite craftwork to see one of Bali's historic sites and its intricate handicrafts. This tour brings you to the headquarters of John Hardy, a designer jewelry brand famous for its one-of-a-kind handcrafted pieces, as well as the royal residence of Ubud Palace.
Get started with a transfer that takes you from your hotel to the town of Ubud. Stop for a look at the John Hardy Ubud Workshop, where you can see how the sustainable luxury brand's unique pieces of handcrafted jewelry are made in an open-air compound that is equal parts studio, workshop, and organic farm.
Next, pay a visit to Ubud Palace, a well-preserved example of ornate Balinese architecture and the historic residence of the Ubud royal family. The palace can also be regarded as the focal landmark of Ubud, and its charming garden settings have made it a favorite among lovers of Balinese arts.
After admiring the palace and its surroundings, another convenient transfer brings you back to your hotel.
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion