Jatiluwih Rice Paddy Bike Tour
Walking & Bike Tours
Cruise between rolling hills blanketed in corduroy-like ripples of terraced rice paddies as you explore the postcard-perfect pastoral landscapes of Jatiluwih. Afterward, sate your appetite with a delicious lunch served up beside stunning viewpoints.
After convenient pickup from your South Bali or Ubud-area hotel, ride toward the island's center to reach the charming village of Jatiluwih. Meet up with your guide and get fitted for a bike and helmet while you listen to intriguing facts about what makes this remarkable corner of Indonesia a UNESCO World Heritage Site. When you're ready to ride, put your feet to the pedals and pump your legs toward impossible green hillsides that have been shaped and carved into stunning terraces filled with the delicate stalks of rice.
Spend the afternoon cruising between farms, stopping to snap photos along the way and chatting with your guide about the work that goes into planting, tending, and harvesting to these thriving crops. All that cycling is sure to make you hungry, so wrap up your day with a tasty lunch featuring the delicate grains of locally grown organic rice, all served near a vantage point that offers even more looks at this picture-perfect environment.Read More
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Whitewater Rafting & Elephant Safari Ride
- Whitewater Rafting
- Downhill Cultural Cycling Tour with Lunch
- Private Bali As You Please Tour
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Best of Bali Highlights Tour with Lunch
- Elephant Safari Park & Optional Elephant Ride