Jatiluwih and Batukaru Mountain Full-Day Tour
Day Trips & Excursions
Escape the bustling and busy life of Bali and take a trip through the calm countryside as you ponder the rich verdant rice terrace of Jatiluwih. Journey through the thick tropical forest of Mount Batukaru and visit the ancient Batukaru Temple on this full-day tour.
Enjoy a scenic drive off the beaten path and appreciate Balinese countryside and villages as you pass the crowded city of Denpasar. Upon your arrival at Jatiluwih, explore the untouched beauty and be amazed by the beautiful land, cultivated creatively and actively by the local community.
Admire the intricate jigsaw of finely-curved rice terraces in brilliant shades of green with glistering waters before you travel to the foothills of Batukaru Mountain. Here, spot the many tropical fruits, spices, coffees, vegetables, and flowers blossoming along the fertile soils of this extinct volcanic mountain.
Next, learn traditional farming skills from Bali's farming elite in their green forest and village. Later, follow your local guide through dense tropical rainforest beneath the mountain, arriving at the remote temple of Batukaru. Built in the 11th century, the temple was erected to protect the city from evil spirits. Immerse yourself in this mystical and sacred site for the local Hindus before heading back to your Bali hotel.Read More
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Whitewater Rafting & Elephant Safari Ride
- Whitewater Rafting
- Downhill Cultural Cycling Tour with Lunch
- Private Bali As You Please Tour
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Best of Bali Highlights Tour with Lunch
- Elephant Safari Park & Optional Elephant Ride