Intermediate Reef Surfer Lesson
Catch the gentle waves of Legian beach as you practice your reef-surfing skills. Taught by experienced and qualified coaches, this intermediate lesson challenges you to improve your wave-riding techniques.
Get a glimpse of Bali's majestic coastline as you travel to one of the best surfing beaches in the world, the Legian beach. Before getting started, join a small group session for a thorough briefing on surfing fundamentals, secrets, safety, and etiquette from your expert instructors.
Next, rekindle your basic surfing skills and acquire advanced reef wave-riding techniques. Learn transitional turns, speed generation, compressions, extensions, and advanced paddling with your skilled instructors. Understand the techniques better with photo and video demonstrations during your coaching session.
Afterward, explore and refine these new moves as you ride the challenging waves at Legian's mid tide. Also, take the chance to integrate your instructors' feedback and comments. Feel a rush of pride when you surf a big wave, standing up and gliding toward the shore.
Your comfortable return transfer awaits you at the end of your surfing lesson.Read More
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion