Horseback Riding Excursion in Saba Bay
Walking & Bike Tours
Gallop along black sand beaches, trot past quiet temples, and canter through gardens of banana, pineapple, and bamboo on this horse riding excursion near Saba Bay. Along the way, get up-close looks at traditional Balinese houses and make plenty of stops for postcard-perfect photos.
Meet up with your guide just outside your Ubud or South Bali hotel and take a ride toward the coast of the Gianyar province. Reach beachfront stables housing gentle steeds and pair up with your horse for the day. Spend the beginning of your excursion getting to know your animal companion and learning a few basic techniques from experienced staff, who teach you how to handle these magnificent creatures.
Once you're comfortable in the saddle, head out to the beach, where the black sand created by volcanic eruptions from Mount Agung offers a striking contrast to the foamy white waves washing ashore. As you ride, admire the cliffs of distant Nusa Penida Island and keep your eyes peeled for local anglers in jukung boats.
See the Segara Wilis temple, learn a bit about Indonesian religious beliefs, and then steer the reins toward a fruit-filled grove of banana and pineapple trees, where you can relax and recharge with a refreshing soda before you return to the stables and ride back to your hotel.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour