Half-Day Bayad Eco-Trek
Tours & Sightseeing
Rolling, verdant landscapes, tumbling waterfalls, and mystical caves materialize on a guided trek through Bali’s rural scenery. At a relaxed pace, set off to explore a variety of native plants and animals, traditional villages, and breathtaking natural formations around the village of Bayad.
Upon arrival in the community of Bayad, enjoy a cup of tea or coffee as you meet your guides and hear more about the trek ahead. With the sounds of bubbling streams and crashing waterfalls to serenade you, head through the tropical forest on the 3-mile (5-km) walk. Listen to your guide describe the exotic vegetation and variety of animal life as you ramble along the forested trails.
Along the route, make stops at an aromatic spice center, an equally fragrant herb garden, and to hear the unusual sounds of a Balinese water organ. At Goa Moya there is the chance to explore the mile-long (1.5-km) labyrinthine cave system, which also houses sacred Hindu statues. In the beautiful environment of the Petanu Valley, rest your legs with a relaxing lunch before your return drive.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour