Full-Day Whitewater Rafting & Village Trek
Spend a day in the beautiful landscape and thrilling waterways that make Bali a must-see destination for adventure. This excursion takes you rafting past lush tropical forest on the Ayung River, and then hiking to rice paddies, plantations, and local villages for an intimate look at island life.
After a ride from your hotel to the Ayung River, a thorough safety briefing prepares you to strike out on the Class III rapids of the island's longest river. The thrilling ride takes you past magnificent surroundings of lush greenery beneath the jungle canopy above. Find hidden waterfalls, swim in pristine waters, and gain insight into the river's ecology from your experienced guides.
Next, get an intimate look at the real Bali with a trek past the verdant rice paddies and fragrant coffee and cocoa plantations, followed by a walking exploration of Carangsari village. Visit a Balinese household to see the timeless routines of daily life and gain insight into Balinese history with a stop at the monument of I Gusti Ngurah Rai, a national hero from Indonesia's war for independence.Read More
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Whitewater Rafting & Elephant Safari Ride
- Whitewater Rafting
- Downhill Cultural Cycling Tour with Lunch
- Private Bali As You Please Tour
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Best of Bali Highlights Tour with Lunch
- Elephant Safari Park & Optional Elephant Ride