Full-Day Whitewater Rafting & Village Cycling Tour
See the incredible scenery of Bali with a day of adventure that sees you rafting and bicycling through the lush tropical forest. Ride the rapids of the Ayung River and cycle along the back roads of Carangsari for a look at the island's daily life and vibrant natural world.
After a ride from your hotel to the Ayung River, get ready to kick off the day by taking to the water. A thorough safety briefing prepares you for the Class III rapids on the island's longest river, and the thrilling ride takes you past magnificent surroundings of lush greenery beneath the jungle canopy above. Find hidden waterfalls, swim in pristine waters, and gain insight into the river's ecology from your experienced guides.
Once you're back on land, get a hot shower at Karangdalem, pick up a bicycle, and head into the heartland of Bali. The ride lets you get a glimpse into the daily life and vibrant culture of Bali, with a visit to a typical Balinese household, a stopover at the memorial to national hero I Gusti Ngurah Rai, and an encounter with the well-mannered monkeys who inhabit the sacred nutmeg forest at Sangeh, before the time comes for the ride back to your hotel.
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion