Full-Day Whitewater Rafting & Horseback Ride
Experience Bali like a true adventurer with an excursion that takes you rafting on the Ayung River and charging on horseback along the coast. You can see the lush tropical along the heart of the island's longest river, and then gallop along volcanic sands as the waves break along the beach.
Get started with a ride from your hotel to the Ayung River, where a thorough safety briefing prepares you for the Class III rapids, and the thrilling ride takes you past magnificent surroundings of lush greenery beneath the jungle canopy above. Find hidden waterfalls, swim in pristine waters, and gain insight into the river's ecology from your experienced guides.
For the next leg of your tour, your guides introduce you to the horse that will carry you along the black volcanic sands of Saba Bay. With the stark cliffs of Nusa Penida Island and the great volcano of Mount Agung in the background, you can see brightly colored jukung boats—outrigger canoes used by village fishermen—and visit the Segara Wilis temple, where offerings are made for protection against the perils of the sea.
Leave the beach to explore the gardens of banana, pineapple, bamboo, and the kunai grass that forms the roof of traditional Balinese dwellings before the time comes to head back to your hotel.
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion