Full-Day Rafting Excursion & Chocolate Factory Tour
Cruises & Water Tours
Prepare for a thrilling whitewater rafting experience that's capped off by a trip to a chocolate factory, where you see how delicious treats are made and enjoy an opportunity to create your own. It's the perfect combination of adrenaline-pumping excitement and sweet indulgence.
Experience Bali's must-do rafting adventure as you descend through lush tropical forest to the heart of the Ayung River. After a thorough safety briefing, board a raft and embark on a journey that takes you through stunning scenery as you navigate Class III rapids in magnificent natural surroundings.
Discover hidden waterfalls and swim in pristine waters while expert guides share insight into river ecology. Your rafting experience ends at Karangdalem, where you can enjoy a hot shower and delicious buffet lunch while overlooking a stunning valley.
After lunch, discover how chocolate is made at Pod Chocolate Factory, on the grounds of Bali Elephant Camp. Your tour starts with a "chocolate shot" welcome drink to tantalize your taste buds, followed by a step-by-step journey through the chocolate-making process.
Taste raw cacao, cocoa nibs, and a handmade Bali treat before making your own chocolate elephants to take home during a hands-on lesson. It's a true chocolate-lover's heaven you won't want to leave.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour