Full-Day Elephant Trek & Village Trek
Day Trips & Excursions
Befriend a great Sumatran elephant and explore the rich culture in Bali's heartland on this full-day adventure. With an elephant ride along the Ayung River and an up-close look at the island's farm country and village life, you get a unique and vivid perspective of the lovely region around you.
Get started with a ride from your hotel to Bali Elephant Camp, where you can have a refreshing drink amid stunning surroundings. Watch as the elephants enjoy a bath, or consume amazing amounts of food at mealtime, as your mahout explains these grand creatures' daily routines.
Once your ride is ready, climb up onto the elephant's broad back and set off through the tropical landscape. Keep an eye out for chattering monkeys and colorful birds as you follow the banks of the scenic Ayung River. At the end of the trek, the elephant cools off in a wading pool—carefully keeping you high and dry—before delivering you to a restaurant for refreshments overlooking the stunning valley.
Next, get an intimate glimpse into the real Bali with a trek past the verdant rice paddies and fragrant coffee and cocoa plantations, followed by a walking exploration of Carangsari village. Visit a Balinese household to see the timeless routines of daily life and gain insight into Balinese history with a stop at the monument of I Gusti Ngurah Rai, a national hero from Indonesia's war for independence.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour