Full-Day Elephant Trek & Horseback Ride
Two of Asia's most majestic creatures are waiting to carry you through the beautiful countryside of Bali. Befriend a great Sumatran elephant for a ride along the island's longest river and gallop on horseback along a black-sand beach to appreciate the thrill of the wild.
Your day starts with a ride from your hotel to Bali Elephant Camp, where you can get a refreshing drink and watch the elephants bathe as one of the camp's mahouts explains the creatures' daily routines. Once your ride has been saddled up, climb onto the elephant's broad back and let the creature carry you past chattering monkeys and colorful birds along the bank of the Ayung River.
At the end of the trek, the elephant cools itself off in the wading pool—while keeping you high and dry—before delivering you to a restaurant for refreshments and a great view of the valley scenery. Then it's time to strike out again, this time with a horseback ride along the black volcanic sands of Saba Bay, with the stark cliffs of Nusa Penida Island and the great volcano of Mount Agung in the background.
During the ride, you can see the brightly colored jukung boats, outrigger canoes used by village fishermen, and visit the Segara Wilis temple, where offerings are made for protection against the perils of the sea. Leave the beach to explore gardens of banana, pineapple, bamboo, and kunai grass that forms the roof of traditional Balinese dwellings.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour