Full-Day Elephant Trek & Chocolate Factory Tour
Life on Bali is full of great experiences, and this full-day adventure shows you a world of majestic creatures, beautiful sights, and terrific flavors. Get to know a great stately Sumatran elephant and sample some handmade chocolate to get a real feel for what the place has to offer.
Get started with a ride from your hotel to Bali Elephant Camp, where you can have a refreshing drink amid stunning surroundings. Watch as the elephants enjoy a bath, or consume amazing amounts of food at mealtime, as your mahout explains these grand creatures' daily routines.
Next, it's time to climb onto the elephant's broad back and set off through the tropical landscape. Keep an eye out for chattering monkeys and colorful birds as you follow the banks of the scenic Ayung River. At the end of the trek, the elephant cools off in a wading pool—while keeping you high and dry—and delivers you to a restaurant for a buffet lunch overlooking the valley.
With a visit to Pod Chocolate Factory, on the grounds of Bali Elephant Camp, you can get a look at how chocolate is made. The tour starts with a welcome drink of a chocolate shot, after which you take a tour through each step of the chocolate-making process from the cocoa tree to raw cacao, fermenting and roasting of the beans, and the final transformation into delicious Pod Chocolate.
Of course, you can do more than just look. Taste raw cacao, cocoa nibs, and handmade Bali chocolate, and make your own chocolate elephants to take home.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour