Full-Day Cycling, Elephant Trekking & Rafting Tour
Get to know the heartland of Bali with a full-day excursion that introduces you to the spectacular scenery, creatures, and adventures to be found on the island. Ride a bicycle through the country, take a short trek on the back of an elephant, and go rafting down the rapids of the Ayung River.
After a pickup from your hotel to begin your excursion, take a bicycle and pedal off along the back roads of Carangsari for a glimpse into the daily life and vibrant culture of Bali. You can visit a local household, see the memorial to Indonesian national hero I Gusti Ngurah Rai, and meet the well-mannered monkeys who inhabit the sacred nutmeg forest at Sangeh.
At Bali Elephant Camp, you can get a refreshing drink as you watch the elephants at rest, a local mahout explaining these majestic animals' daily routines. Once your ride is ready, perch on the elephant's broad back for a journey through the tropical landscape, catching glimpses of chattering monkeys and colorful birds as the trail follows the banks of the Ayung River.
While the elephant cools off in the wading pool after your ride, you can take to the water for a rafting adventure through lush tropical forest on the Ayung River. Navigate through thrilling Class III rapids beneath the jungle canopy, find hidden waterfalls, and enjoy a swim before the experience ends at Karangdalem with a hot shower.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour