Take an exhilarating ride on a flyboard and perform thrilling twists, plunging dives, and adrenaline-pumping takeoffs. This aquatic adventure lets you zoom, zip, and shoot through the water and soar up to 49 feet (15 m) into the air or dive headlong through the water down to 8 feet (2.5 m).
Meet your professional instructor at the Whacko Beach Club on the north end of scenic Tanjung Benoa. After a brief lesson to learn about the basic controls of your high-flying ride, put on a wetsuit and then strap your feet onto your skateboard-style flyboard—combining the feeling of a jetpack with the power of a jet ski. Leap into the water and feel the power churn underneath your board.
Rise and hover above the water's surface, lifted only by the force of 2 massive jets of water blasting from beneath your feet. Once you master balancing, attempt a few basic maneuvers like corkscrews, dives, or maybe a dizzying flip. As your adventure ends, descend back into the water and make your way to the marina. Before leaving, consider another round or go snorkeling in the crystal-clear water.Read More
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Private Sunset at Tanah Lot Temple with Dinner
- Kintamani Volcano, Ubud & Barong Dance Performance
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ayung River
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Private East Coast Tour
- Bali Hai Dolphin Cruise
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion