Evening Ubud Tour with Cultural Performances
Show & Sport Tickets
Spend your evening in Ubud and take the chance to explore the rich heritage of the cultural and artistic town. Browse through the art galleries and craft shops before watching a splendid cultural performance to complete your tour.
Escape the tourist crowds of Bali and travel into the island countryside to discover Ubud, the artists' village of Bali known as a mecca for painters, dancers, musicians, and writers. Immerse yourself in the gentle pace of the village life and atmosphere.
As you experience the wealth of Balinese culture, stroll around Ubud's art galleries and craft shops and browse for souvenirs from local merchants. Conclude your evening with one of these enticing cultural performances:
Legong Dance – a composition of 5 to 6 short dances that typically includes a prominent dramatic warrior dance. Available only on Monday at Ubud Palace and Saturday at Pura Dalem Puri.
Ramayana Ballet – a classical dance re-enacting the epic saga of Ramayana that combines traditional Javanese drama and music. Available only on Tuesday at Ubud Palace.
Wayang Kulit – an hourlong shadow puppet show depicting highlights from famous Indian chronicles by a Dalang puppeteer. Available only on Wednesday and Sunday at Oka Kartini.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour