Elephant Exclusive Safari Package at Bali Zoo
Work with elephant trainers to give peckish pachyderms their lunch, go on a ride atop one of these massive creatures, and then take some time to bounce between exhibits at the Bali Zoo. In between activities, check out the onsite waterpark, grab lunch and tea, and take photos with smiling crocs.
Enjoy comfortable transportation straight from your Bali hotel to the zoo, kicking off your day at the elephant enclosure. Meet mahouts, professional elephant trainers, to feed resident elephants and then climb onto their wide backs for a 30-minute ride past the forests around the Wos River. When you return, grab some photos with your new friends and then head into the zoo to check out fluttering birds in the aviary or lounging lions in the African exhibits.
To cool off from your active adventures, throw on a swimsuit and head to the aquatic thrills of the Miniapolis Jungle Waterpark. Take dips in deep pools, go down slippery slides, and jump through burbling fountains before toweling off and enjoying a delicious Balinese lunch.
Before you head back to your hotel, grab your camera and enjoy a photo session with some of the zoo's most photogenic creatures. Pose with furry bearcats, slithering pythons, and toothy crocodiles to create memorable photos great for sharing with friends.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour