Elephant Camp Admission with Photo Session
Get up close to remarkable Sumatran elephants during this interactive excursion at Bali Elephant Camp. Enjoy a welcome drink, learn about conservation efforts to protect the remarkable species, and take some photos with these larger-than-life animals.
Set amid luscious jungles and rice paddies on the banks of the sacred Ayung River, Bali Elephant Camp is situated in the historic village of Carangsari. The elephants, native to Sumatra, were brought to Bali through a government program to establish a protected remote population and educate people on the plight of these beautiful animals.
Upon arrival at Bali Elephant Camp, sip a refreshing welcome drink amid the stunning surroundings at the Trunk 'n' Mahout valley-view café. Enjoy the tranquil environment with spectacular riverside views and watch the elephants enjoy a morning or afternoon bath.
Take a look around the camp and then meet the head mahout to learn about the daily life of a Sumatran elephant before your photo session with the elephants. Get a chance to feed the majestic giants and receive a complimentary printed photo to take home as a souvenir.Read More
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Whitewater Rafting & Elephant Safari Ride
- Whitewater Rafting
- Downhill Cultural Cycling Tour with Lunch
- Private Bali As You Please Tour
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Best of Bali Highlights Tour with Lunch
- Elephant Safari Park & Optional Elephant Ride