Downhill Cultural Cycling Tour with Lunch
The Indonesian island of Bali is a place that begs to be explored on 2 wheels. Embark on a bicycle tour that takes you from Kintamani to Ubud, making stops along the way at a coffee plantation, traditional priest compound, and places to eat delicious local fare.
After convenient pickup from your hotel and transportation to the hilly Kintamani volcano area, meet your knowledgeable guide, strap on your helmet, and begin pedaling away. Explore parts of Bali rarely seen by tourists, visiting a variety of off-the-beaten-track locations that immerse you in the island's striking beauty. Stop at a rural school and see how local children spend their days—a portion of your tour cost benefits this facility.
Enjoy a light breakfast while admiring magnificent views of Lake Batur, then cycle downhill from Kintamani to Ubud. Experience some of Bali's most pristine and untouched landscapes as your guide explains the culture, traditions, and realities of Balinese life. Visit a local priest compound and interact with the residents, and then enjoy samples of various coffees at a nearby coffee plantation.
As you near the finish point, stop in the village of Laplapan for lunch in an organic restaurant that's surrounded by rice paddies. Learn a little about local rice production and its importance to the local economy before ending your experience with a hassle-free ride back to your hotel.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour