Chocolate Plantation & Pod Chocolate Factory Visit
Food & Drink
Stroll beneath the branches of a cacao tree, find out how cocoa is transformed into indulgently sweet treats, and chat with farmers about the growing process. Along the way, sit down for a tasty lunch of typical Indonesian fare and try your own hand at chocolate making at the Pod Chocolate Factory.
Enjoy convenient pickup directly from your South Bali or Ubud hotel and ride to Bali's hinterland, where rolling hills and verdant rice paddies create a vibrant green landscape. Cruise through the Bali Elephant Camp, keeping your eyes peeled for glimpses of a few twisting trunks, and reach a local cacao plantation, where you meet up with a local farmer for a behind-the-scenes tour.
Learn about organic and sustainable farming techniques, find out what it takes to create flavorful cacao, and watch the harvesting process so you can trace your chocolate from bean to bar. At the nearby Pod Chocolate Factory, let artisan chocolatiers teach you how to turn bitter cacao into rich cocoa perfect for creating a wide variety of chocolate-infused goodies.
Grab some lunch, capped off with a few chocolates of course, and then round out your day with a hands-on lesson in chocolate-making. Use molds to create your very own chocolate elephant, and then hop back in comfortable transportation to return to your hotel.Read More
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Elephant Safari Park & Elephant Ride with Spa
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Sunset Kecak Dance at Uluwatu & Barbecue Seafood Dinner
- Seawalker, Fly Fish Adventure & Underwater Tandem Scooter Ride
- 2-Day Lombok Island Tour