Chocolate Plantation & Pod Chocolate Factory Visit
Food & Drink
Stroll beneath the branches of a cacao tree, find out how cocoa is transformed into indulgently sweet treats, and chat with farmers about the growing process. Along the way, sit down for a tasty lunch of typical Indonesian fare and try your own hand at chocolate making at the Pod Chocolate Factory.
Enjoy convenient pickup directly from your South Bali or Ubud hotel and ride to Bali's hinterland, where rolling hills and verdant rice paddies create a vibrant green landscape. Cruise through the Bali Elephant Camp, keeping your eyes peeled for glimpses of a few twisting trunks, and reach a local cacao plantation, where you meet up with a local farmer for a behind-the-scenes tour.
Learn about organic and sustainable farming techniques, find out what it takes to create flavorful cacao, and watch the harvesting process so you can trace your chocolate from bean to bar. At the nearby Pod Chocolate Factory, let artisan chocolatiers teach you how to turn bitter cacao into rich cocoa perfect for creating a wide variety of chocolate-infused goodies.
Grab some lunch, capped off with a few chocolates of course, and then round out your day with a hands-on lesson in chocolate-making. Use molds to create your very own chocolate elephant, and then hop back in comfortable transportation to return to your hotel.Read More
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Whitewater Rafting & Elephant Safari Ride
- Whitewater Rafting
- Downhill Cultural Cycling Tour with Lunch
- Private Bali As You Please Tour
- Devdan Show: Treasure of the Archipelago at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Best of Bali Highlights Tour with Lunch
- Elephant Safari Park & Optional Elephant Ride